Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day Twenty Eight!

It's been 4 weeks! So crazy how fast time passes!

Eating is a little easier. I chew stuff a little bit, then swallow. I basically live off oatmeal, beans and rice, and some type of pasta. Good thing I like that stuff a lot. But I can't help thinking about how delicious something CRUNCHY would be. Like some chicken fingers!
Watching my boyfriend eat Summits hot wings (the best wings in the universe) is like torture. But my black beans and jasmine rice wasn't too bad. And he is sweet and finds me the soggy blue cheese fries to eat :)
Special thanks to Aida and Ray who also pick through their food for the soggy stuff to feed me haha

My jaw started hurting in that spot by my chin again tonight. But I did SO much talking and eating today, I really wasn't surprised. Actually, it was probably just pissed because the Falcons were playing like a middle school team. Warm moist heat and popping some ibuprofen made it all better though.

Really nothing else new to report!


No comments:

Post a Comment