Monday, December 6, 2010

My first blog!

I've never created a blog, but this sort of reminds me of ninth grade when I had a livejournal and my friends and I wrote every dramatic detail about how difficult life was back then. Goodness, maturity is a great thing!

My goal for this blog is to write about my experience with Orthognathic Surgery. Over the past few months I have read countless websites and blogs in order to prepare myself. I've found that blogs written by other orthognathic surgery patients are so beneficial. I hope my blog can help someone else later, after everything is complete!

I also hope this keeps my friends and family up to date about what's happening and how I am healing. I adore talking, but I don't think I will like it very much shortly after surgery.

Also, I hope this keeps me focused on the outcome. It's been really easy to get bogged down with the "what ifs" and anxieties of the unkown and what could go wrong. So I hope this will help me concentrate on the great things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment