Saturday, December 25, 2010

One Week!/Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!
It's been ONE WEEK since my surgery! What a milestone!!
I have to be honest, this has been one hell of a hard week, but I have survived! And hopefully have the worst done and over with! On Monday or Tuesday I swore I would never see this day, but here I am! Thank you Mom for all your help this week! I really don't know what I would have done without you.

Today was Christmas Day, so I spent the whole day with my family and it was perfect! To top is off, we had a white Christmas in Georgia! Wow!
I'd like to give a special thanks to my sweet boyfriend for sitting at the table with me on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day for at least an extra 20 minutes after he was done eating just because me and my jaw are slow pokes. And thanks for listening to all my mumbling and mispronouncing of letters and words (B's are especially rough!) and that nice slurp sound I make with my drool every few minutes haha

Today was a lot of activity and a lot of talking, so my muscles got tired pretty easily and hurt a little through the day. But my speech is improving a little every day. I still sound like a retarded baby though.

I'm also happy to report that I will be taking my last antibiotic tomorrow! So no more medicine three times a day! I'll just have pain medicine to take when I need it now.

I was still awake at 4:30 AM because I am having so much trouble sleeping! So unlike me! I guess I spend so much time lying around resting and not exerting much energy so I'm just not that tired. Plus, my muscles hurt a little at night and I am sickkkkk of laying on my back! Hopefully I won't have to do that much longer!

Pictures from today:


























That's as big as my smile can get right now with my swelling. Soon you'll see some teef!

No comments:

Post a Comment